Let Premier Eyecare and VSP (Vision Services Plan) help you take care of your vision and look fantastic at the same time in great designer eyewear and expertly-fitted contact lenses.
As a VSP provider, Dr. Jonathan Garretson and staff provide you with quality vision care, a wide-range of stylish designer eyewear and the personal attention that can only come from an independent VSP doctor and VSP optometrist.
VSP (Vision Service Plan) is considered one of the premier vision insurance plans in the United States. To ensure the highest level of vision care, VSP only allows independent, private-practice optometrists to participate as VSP providers. And because private practice eye doctors stay with their patients year-after-year, choosing a VSP optometrist means you won’t have to worry about seeing a new doctor each year.
Your employer’s particular VSP (Vision Services Plan) will determine what benefits you are entitled to; this varies from person-to-person. The best way to determine exactly what your VSP benefit will be is to contact us or check your benefit on the VSP website. Or, if you already know your VSP benefit, you can schedule an eye exam now by calling 248-241-6537.
Why Choose Premier Eyecare as Your VSP Provider?
- High-touch, personalized vision care from an eye doctor who wants you to see … and be seen.
- Full-scope vision care: including ocular disease diagnosis and treatment, emergency eye care, pediatric exams, treatment for dry eye syndrome, cataract & LASIK consultations, and expert contact lens fittings (including patients with keratoconus and irregular corneas).
- A sense of pride that by visiting a VSP optometrist like Dr. Garretson at Premier Eyecare, you are supporting a local business. Our money stays in the community.
I Have VSP Insurance: What To Do Next?
1. Find Your VSP Benefit
If you’re uncertain of what is covered by your employer’s VSP Vision Service Plan, you can get details by visiting the VSP website. Or give us a call at 248-241-6537 and we’ll be glad to look it up for you. Each employer is a little different in terms of what they cover with VSP; so if you want to be certain, check ahead of time.
2. Schedule Your Eye Exam
Once you understand your particular VSP Vision Services Plan, schedule your eye exam appointment with Premier Eyecare. We know each person has a different schedule and unique career and lifestyle requirements, so we have flexible hours, including lunch-hours, evenings, mornings and weekends to meet your needs.
3. Get Your Eye Exam
Premier Eyecare offers one of the most comprehensive VSP eye exams in the Clarkston area. Your eye exam will be done by optometrist Dr. Jonathan Garretson and unlike the chains; we don’t overbook or rush our eye exams. Learn more about what to expect during your eye exam or contact lens exam.
4. Choose Your Eyewear!
The professionals at Premier Eyecare will help you find the perfect eyeglass frames for your facial structure, personality, vision needs and personal sense of style. We even do prescription sunglasses and computer glasses! If we don’t have the exact frame for you, we will order it for you at no additional cost.
Benefits of Using a VSP Provider like Premier Eyecare:
- Value and Savings: VSP is good for both your eyes and your budget. By going to a VSP provider like Premier Eyecare, you don’t have to clip coupons or wait for a sale like with retail chains—your savings are already part of your VSP plan.
- Personalized Vision and Eye Care : Establishing a relationship with your eye doctor is important. They can see differences in your vision and overall eye health. As VSP optometrists, we take the time to get to know you and your eyes.
- High Satisfaction Ratings: Experience the private-practice difference with a VSP doctor. VSP providers like Premier Eyecare want you to get the very best vision care possible. If you’re not completely satisfied with your prescription or the fit of your contact lenses or eyeglass frames, we’ll work with you and VSP to get it right. That’s our promise to you.